Thursday 28 October 2010

Quilting

I finished the fourth step of the mystery top I've been working on all year! Only one border to go and the quilting may commence. I've already selected the thread I am going to use for this project. A very light shade of pink. I have not decided on the pattern to use though. Still time enough for that when I am stitching the last border. Since I do this by hand and the border will take the total quilt to 2.40 x 2.40 mtr it will take me a while to get there. No picture yet. I'll wait till the top is complete.

Luckily next Friday I will receive the first pattern for the new mystery! I can't wait to get started on that one too....
The very best cure for those autumn blues. A mad fiesta cat!
More tomorrow (well, to be honoust maybe the day after....)
Heleen

2 comments:

  1. I have found the right translation for Loeder: fierce cat with a little bit b*tch on the side! She keeps living up to her name...... honestly....

    ReplyDelete