Saturday 14 July 2012

Mystery Carrousel part 9

There is an upside to falling behind! I got so used to having to piece or cut every day in order to catch up, 

I'm already done!

It was helpful that it has rained virtually non-stop here. Nothing else to do but sit in my rocking chair (yes I am that bad) and piece, piece, piece!
All eight blocks together. Looking at them, I thought maybe ....one day....I'll make a whole quilt like that. Hopefully I will not find another message from Françoise, telling me I got it wrong.....

I also cut 64 triangles and stored them in the pink-box-of-mystery. No doubt I'll find out what to do with them some time......

The little mystery quilt required some assembly, so no new blocks there. This is what it looks like now:

I'm regretting the choice of Christmas fabric here. I might have to remake the whole thing in some nice, bright colours. Then again, I might not..... But, that is just what a mystery is. No clue what the thing is going to turn out to be. 

Lots of love,
Heleen



1 comment:

  1. Hoi Heleen,
    Dat ziet er goed uit...nog even geduld tot deel 10!

    ReplyDelete