Tuesday 12 July 2011

I will never learn

Yesterday I showed you my attempts at stitchery. I even told you that I would take a long break from it. Well, not so much. There is this wonderful blog I have been following for a while now Hugs from Helen. She started with a stitchery course a few weeks ago


Clear instructions, loads of information (so you know what to do) and a nice pattern to practise. Of course I decided to stitch along. I am just two weeks behind now. Probably because of the project I discussed yesterday!

I've also decided to quilt along with Amanda Jean from Crazy mom quilts. She is hosting this quilt along in celebration of her 36th birthday. Even if that is a (long) passed number for me. I will keep you posted on that one too.

I will keep you posted about my progress.

Lots of love,
Heleen

No comments:

Post a Comment