Sunday, 26 August 2012

Mystery part 10!

I am still on schedule! I finished part 10. It was supposed to be some "light assembly work". Well....I did not have to cut a lot of fabric, but still it took me some time to get it all done. Results:


Attaching two triangles to an existing block. It now forms a new triangle..... Not so much hard work involved, since the pieces were all ready.

The whole stack of them.....32 in total! It took some time......

This one just had one triangle attached to it. 8 times.

 Same as the last one. 8 triangles added.
I also had to cut a further 8 triangles. The good thing about all this is that my pink-box-of-mystery is almost filled up....which in turn means that I will soon find out how to fit all the pieces together! In part 12 we get to piece the whole top together and finally see what the mystery looks like!

Lots of love,


  1. Ziet er allemaal weer mooi uit! Ben net zo benieuwd als jou hoe straks alle stukjes van de mysterie geplaatst gaan worden. Groetjes, Annemarie

  2. Deze keer geen opmerkingen, alleen dat het er gezellig uit ziet. Ben ook benieuwd naar het eindresultaat