Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mystery Caroussel part 4

Part 4 of the Caroussel is done and dusted!

8 blocks just like this one.
They could be put together too, looks pretty good! Mind you, I would need a LOT of
blocks to make any kind of quilt with it......

 For the little mystery a border to make. It was quick and easy. I keep wondering what it this one will look like finished......

With the big quilt, I don't really wonder if I will like it. Having done three big mystery quilts before, I totally trust their creator Françoise.




Lots of love,
Heleen

2 comments:

  1. Het is een spetterend blok geworden!Ik ben ook reuze benieuwd hoe deze mysterie gaat worden. Way goed dat je al drie mysteries hebt gemaakt. Groetjes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jaw is always on the floor at quilt patterns like this. One day, I will make enough time to concentrate on piecing something 'tricksy' like this!

    ReplyDelete