Tuesday 7 February 2012

Mystery Caroussel part 3

This should really have been finished in January. I got busy.....well not really busy. I was just doing other stuff. Not ready for showing yet, though. You will have to wait patiently while I mess with this some more.....

Back to the Mystery. I have done the 16 blocks now. They turned out great!

I could even make two of these flowers.....who knows what I could do with those. If you put them all together, you might just get a nice quilt...mmmm I'll remember that one!



And for the little mystery I stitched this one. It took me some time to get used to working with a patterned fabric (i.e. not white). It was mostly a challenge to get the pattern transfered to the fabric. It turned out well, though. Don't you think?



One more picture: Check out the winterwonderland just outside of the window! Much to late for a white Christmas, but with the temperatures dropping to -15 for days at a time we might just have an Elfstedentocht


Lots of love,
Heleen

1 comment:

  1. De ruiten voor de Carrousel zijn prachtig, mooie stofjes! Het borduurwerk voor de little Carrousel is goed gelukt zeg, erg mooi!. Groetjes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete