Friday 23 December 2011

The Christmas Rush.....

Merry Christmas!
 
Right. Last year I was knee deep in Christmas trees (and thoroughly sick of them too) a lot earlier. I vowed then and there that I would never send ornaments instead of Christmas cards again....ever! And if I did, I would start the new ornaments/christmas cards in July. But did I.....

NO!

Of course not. So now, I've just finished the latest bad idea! The little snow man....nice idea right? We were forced to send them out in batches, so that some people would actually receive our wishes before the long awaited day itself.
Lots of different ones too!
Thing is, we did not really think this through. Oh, we did think about the embellishments and the pattern for the hats and the bells for the nose. We just didn't think about the fact that they actually needed to fit in an envelope and be sent via the postservices.....


Ah, well. It will work! Probably!

Have a wonderful Christmas everybody and 
try not to get caught up in the rush!

Lots of love,
Heleen

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cut yourself some slack - I know not a single real-life crafter who started planning Christmas in July and I never, EVER think ahead. Looks like a whole lot of festive envelope joy to me.

    ReplyDelete