Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas to all!

I have been doing lots of stuff lately. I finished the blocks for the second part of the mystery, I made needle books for four people, a pin cushion for a friend, a pillow case, little and big scented hearts (tutorial by Dutch Sisters Easy Valentine ).

Unfortunately I cannot show any of my own pictures of it. I have misplaced the cord to juice up my camera.....I have been looking for it everywhere! It seems to have gone where all stuff in the house randomly disappears into. This means of course that somewhere in my house there has to be a one-legged (socks), long haired (hair elastics), constantly sniffling (handkerchiefs), ink-addicted (pens) person, that has now become interested in electrical stuff as well. Do you have one of these at home?

Anyway. We are having a white Christmas here. Lots of snow (20 cm in the last 5 hours) and ice. Just the way it should be. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a picture here.....

I wish you all a very happy Christmas, 
may all 
your wishes be granted!

Lots of love,
Heleen

1 comment:

  1. I love your little heart Heleen....sounds like you have been busy...and my parcel still hasn't turned up...oh dear.....Merry Christmas to you and your family Heleen...

    ReplyDelete