Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sweet pieces part 9

Yes, I realise I am behind on this one. Part 10 is already burning a hole in the box it is kept in. However, part nine is finally finished. I had to. My sister finished her top a few days ago and I could not stay behind. Anywho, here it is:


If you would like to see my sister's version of Sweet Pieces, you have to visit de Quilterij in Den Bosch, since that is where it lives for a short time. Once it is back with my sister, I'll sneak you a quick picture. My sister is much more precise then I am, so please appreciate this offer........

I need to add the chocolate curls (it is a sweet little quilt) and have it on good authority that little leaves of marzipan are to follow next month!

Lots of love,

Heleen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wat is hij heerlijk zoet geworden. Hij ziet er heel vrolijk en fris uit zeg. Hartstikke leuk.
    Groetsels
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete